Some of the benefits and values of membership and participation in the IVAPM include:
1. Participation in excellence in animal care.
2. Establishing and raising standards of care in the arena of pain management.
3. Ethical and practical alignment with other like-minded individuals within the profession.
4. Access to information/research/data that reflects the most updated recommendations.
Your support of the IVAPM through your dues will provide you with
- * access to the listserv and the informative conversations that occur
- * access to the member only portion of the website
- * the newsletter twice a year
- * a membership certificate to demonstrate your commitment to improving pain management
- * an ability to apply to become credentialed
- * a reduced subscription rate of $75.00 USD if you wish to receive Veterinary Anaesthesia & Analgesia (official journal of the IVAPM)
- * and most importantly, your support of an organization dedicated: To Promote, Enhance, and Advance pain management in animals
- * Veterinarians, PTs, MDs, Dentists, PhDs $120.00
- * Veterinary Nurses and Technicians, PTAs $60.00
- * Members in Region 7 $60.00
- * Students, grad students, residents $30.00
- * Region 7 members (outside of USA, Canada & Europe) $60.00
- * 2 or more - Veterinarians, PTs, MDs, Dentists, PhDs $75.00
- * 2 or more - Veterinary Nurses and Technicians, PTAs $40.00
- * 2 or more - Region 7 members (outside of USA, Canada & Europe) $35.00